Hey Everyone, I have decided to continue using the blog that I started last semester as I found it quite easy to use. I am orginally from a very small town in Ohio about an hour east of Cleveland. I moved to the Carolina's in 2015 to attend UNCW and be closer to my older sister and her family. I now live in Sneads Ferry with my mom and boyfriend. I have an older sister, who has 2 boys and 1 girl, who I spend a lot of my time with. I also have a younger sister and a younger brother who live in Ohio with my dad and Stepmom. I dont have much free time as I work as an office assistant and nanny for a family who owns a masonry company. But in my free time I like to relax and watch netflix, workout (mostly crossfit style workouts) shop and I would love to be able to go explore more of the world. Being from around Cleveland I am a huge Indians and Cavaliers fan, I try to be a Browns fan but that's hard. haha My sister, My mom, Me and My niece Allie on Thanksg...
I love it! I like the brag tag idea, I've never heard of that before. I also think the motivational wall is a good idea...sometimes we all need a little pick me up !
ReplyDeleteI agree with Tracie. We all can benefit from a motivational wall! Especially when the students take part in creating it. I feel that makes them feel that they are part of a community as well as having a part in the learning process. It would be cool when you notice signs of student struggles or undesired behaviors to be able to refer to this wall. Or begin each day picking out a quote and talking about how it can be used for the day. I like the flashlight Friday idea, that is super cool and I feel that the kids would love it. I think that rewarding children with such activities as well as the homework punch card provides a tangible reward for all of their hard work, further motivating them to work harder! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI really like the brag tags! Like Tracie, I have never heard of that before. I know a few teacher who do the flashlight Friday in their classroom and the kids go crazy for it. I also know that children would love to make things to go on the motivational wall, they enjoy that sort of stuff!
ReplyDeleteBrag tags were super cute! I need to find a way to incorporate that into my middle school classroom. (: Also, love the flash light activity. Oh, how I would love some relaxing quiet time at the end of a busy week myself. Thanks for the ideas.
ReplyDelete